If you have any problems with using this site, or downloading your document, please contact us using the form below.
Payments: Note that the payment process, by all widely-used credit cards – is fully handled by PayPal, and this Speak Taiwanese website does not receive, handle, or store any of your financial information.
Checkout and payment
- Fill out the billing information and check your selection under “Your order”
- After entering billing information, click on “Proceed to PayPal”. You will be taken to the secure PayPal site where you can complete your payment
- Currently we enable payment through PayPal – you can use your normal credit card or PayPal account. Payment is entirely handled by PayPal and this Speak Taiwanese website does not receive, process, or store your financial information
- After completing payment on the secure PayPal site, make sure to click the “Return to Merchant” button to return to this site and download your file.
- After returning to this website and the “Order Received” page, make sure to click the download link to receive your file. Save it somewhere on your computer or device where you can easily find it!
- If you have any other problem, please send us a message.
From 2021, Adobe retired the Flash component of Acrobat (PDF Reader). Due to this change (and because many devices had not previously supported Flash content embedded in PDF) all purchasers of the Spoken Hokkien textbook automatically receive a full set of all the textbook’s audio content. The downloaded textbook includes a coupon with download details at the end of the textbook. You can follow the simple intructions on the coupon to download all the MP3s.
These standalone MP3s enable you to copy the audio tracks to any device that can play audio, and to listen to them using your favourite audio playing app.
If you have a legacy device that still runs Flash, audio can play directly within the ebook in a pop-up window.
Please contact us if you have any problems downloading the standalone MP3 files.