If you have any problems with using this site, or downloading your document, please contact us using the form below.
Payments: Note that the payment process is fully handled by PayPal, and this Speak Taiwanese website does not receive, handle, or store any of your financial information.
[2nd April 2018] Currently we can only accept payment via the secure PayPal website, and you will need a PayPal account to complete payment. We are working to enable credit card payments. If you don’t have a PayPal account, please send us a message and we will arrange an alternative way to send the ebook to you.
Checkout and payment
- Fill out the billing information and check your selection under “Your order”
- After entering billing information, click on “Proceed to PayPal”. You will be taken to the secure PayPal site where you can complete your payment
- Currently we enable payment through PayPal – you can use your credit card or PayPal account. Payment is entirely handled by PayPal and this Speak Taiwanese website does not receive, process, or store your financial information
- After completing payment on the secure PayPal site, make sure to click the “Return to Merchant” button to return to this site and download your file.
- After returning to this website and the “Order Received” page, make sure to click the download link to receive your file. Save it somewhere on your computer or device where you can easily find it!
- If you have any other problem, please send us a message.
Audio plays directly within the ebook in a pop-up window if you are using Acrobat (PDF) Reader and have Adobe Flash installed. Adobe Flash is a common media player used, for example, to play video on YouTube and many news sites. It can be downloaded free (see link below) , but we suggest you deselect the “Optional offers” from McAfee.
Apple devices do not generally support Flash. If you are using a Mac, iPad or iPhone, or if your device does not have Flash installed, and you don’t wish to install it, please contact us and we can supply the audio examples as standalone MP3 files.